Пятница, 2024-05-17, 2:22 AM
ГЛАВНАЯ СТРАНИЦА Регистрация Вход
Приветствую Вас, Guest · RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Пятница, 2024-05-17, 2:22 AM
Внимание! Если вы хотите видеть раздел с медиа, вы должны ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАТЬСЯ
Attention! If you want to see forums with a media, you must to REGISTRATION

Новости форума:
--- Чтобы защитить ссылку от просмотра гостей, поместите ее в тег [hide]Link[/hide], или при помощи недавновведенной кнопки "hide"
--- Высказывайте Ваши пожелания и предложения для улучшения форума в соответсвующем Топике

• Страница 1 из 1
Swedish Mafia Forum » Флейм/Flame » Разное/Other » Exclusive Axwell Interview
Exclusive Axwell Interview
virusДата: Вторник, 2007-11-13, 11:39 AM | Сообщение # 1
5-ый Участнег Шведов
Статус: Offline
Interview Conducted by Chris Harrington & Sam Reaves

What are your plans for your upcoming tracks?

Well right now its all about writing new tracks. "Get Dumb" we just signed to ministry.
As for my own things im trying to get a lot of new fresh material made, if it ends up being one massive single - thats great, if it ends up being an album - thats even better.
Me and Steve also have some new supermode ideas we are working on at the moment.

Your mixing and mastering is top notch. How do you do this? Is it a mastering house you send your work to, or is it time and tweaking by yourself at the studio?

Its all about tweaking in the studio, plus you have to chose the right sounds. Like Brian Tappert use to say, if you put shit in you will get shit out, no matter how you try to disguise it.

A lot of artists over the years have reached the peak moment in their career, and broken down from high expectation. How does it feel to have so many fans backing you up? Do you feel pressured any of the time, or inspired to make that sick groove you came up with the night before into the next epic Axwell release?

I guess its both sometimes...always feel pressured to come up with the goods, and it gets harder and harder the further you push your sounds and boundaries. I always try to make my tracks different from eachother. It would be very easy to just follow my "feel the vibe" sound and just churn them out one after eachother, but, since theres a lot of inspirational copying going on these days, i always have to push forward to be unique.

What can you tell us about the rumored "Swedish House Mafia Night" during the Winter Music Conference?

yeah, we are still deciding on the venue, but we plan to go berserk...

We know about your clubbing life, your production history, and your job description, but what can you tell us about Mr. Axel Hedfors' personal life?

I love the ocean, love going on my boat in the stockholm island delta. There's nothing better than being close to water...last summer i tried water skiing for the first time, and im not joking...after 2 try outs i was standing up - quite impressive...! I play squash sometimes, trying to stay fit working out every once in a while. I recently bought a flat in stockholm, and totally redid it, out with the old in with the new, just to find out that my neighbour is a total jackass that goes to bed at 10 o clock in the evening, i cannot watch tv even without them complaining...lucky for them i have a totally soundproof studio just 5 minutes walk from my home...otherwise they would die.

Did you, or do you still, get nervous when you are DJing In front of big crowds?

I used to get more nervous before, once i was so nervous i had to use both hands to put the needle on the first record. But, its like with everything, the more u do it the more relaxed u get in what you are doing. These days i know what im doing, so i dont really get nervous, especially if i see that my technical rider has been respected and that there is no wack mixer och f**ked up cd players in the booth. If i see a djm800 mixer and 3 cdjs plus good monitors i know im gonna be alright.

Who are the biggest influences on your career so far and why have they been such an influence to you?

Stonebridge, Brian Tappert, Bob Sinclar. They have all been great mentors, inspirations and friends. Their success has been inspiring, plus their advice has been very important.
My fellow mafiosos, we have been pushing each other forward by giving honest advice and tip for our productions and careers, if i was all by myself i wouldnt be half as good.

What started as a simple thread on a typical dance music forum, has now launched into a forum of its own. The Swedish House Mafia Forum (http://swedhousemafia.17.forumer.com/) is full of supporters, haters, and even people so impressed by your work that they literally dedicate a part of their lives to make sure people know how wonderful your work is. Do you ever feel uncomfortable about fans wanting to experience you every day, or is it just mere flattery?

It makes me very happy that people understand my music and supports it. That makes me understand that there are people who are like me in this world. If you like my music, that means we have something in common, and its great to know that.
I never imagined the support i got today, when i first started making "music" in my little room when i was 13 years old:)

ПОРТАЛ О КЛУБНОЙ МУЗЫКЕ - ДЕНС ЛАЙФ
РАССПРОДАЖА ШВЕДСКОЙ МАФИИ
САЙТ О ШВЕДСКОЙ ХАУС МАФИИ

Swedish Mafia Forum » Флейм/Flame » Разное/Other » Exclusive Axwell Interview
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Сайт создан в системе uCoz Copyright Virus Studio © 2006-2007